Own your very own Business that can sustain you in our present environment and can be a great place to live off of in a great place to live while waiting on what we hope will never happen. If the future ever presents an event that results in a shtf situation this business could provide most all of the necessary items it could require to help survive in a life or death situation. Food, fuel, tools, consumables will be items of necessity for survival and trade.This Gem of the north location is unique and is a special place that has much to offer.
The location of this exceptional and profitable business opportunity can be reached by highway as it has excellent highway frontage. It can also be reached by boat as it sets on the bank of a major historical river and also can be reached by plane as it is located at the end of one of the very few runways that is considered an international airport with a grass runway.
Included in the sale are three viable, profitable and well established businesses considered to be high traffic areas. The three businesses are as follows:
• A full Convenience / Grocery Store with two fuel pumps serving all three grades of gas and one grade of diesel. The store has a full three bedroom 2024 square feet apartment above it.
• An independently owned non-franchised Fed-EX, UPS Parcel Packaging receiving and shipping services depot that includes US Postal mailboxes and US mail services. There are three additional fuel pumps with this business that serve all grades of gas and one grade of diesel.
• A full restaurant presently specializing in Bar-B-Que with a current beer and wine license. The restaurant also has a separate full three bedroom hostel / hotel utilized for travelers. An RV campground that is situated on the bank of a clear and pristine river.
This spectacular businesses opportunity is especially attractive to “Prepper Survivalist” due to the amount of like-minded employees it can employee and house on site as well as the proximity to remoteness mountains minutes away that can be your "Unknown Survival Location". This business opportunity is also ideal for a large family operated business because of the amount of housing included in this diverse business sale.
• Total Revenue 2014: $4,297,513
• Total Cash Flow 2014: $3,580,575
• Total Gross Profit 2014: $ 716,938
• 7 Full time employees
• 6 Part time employees
Please, interested inquiries only contact us for additional detailed information.
Hours to contact:
6:00am to 11:00pm - 7 days per week
C-Store: 2,428 square feet; Restaurant: 1,340 square feet; Shipping & Receiving Outlet: 1,050 square feet
Located on the U.S. and Canadian border and is one of a very few within the United States that is located at a port of entry.
Located at the Port of entry into Canada and is accessible by a major highway, major river and air strip. The entire village goes with the sell of this offer. Only minutes away from the mountains and clear water.
Nearest competition is 30 miles to the south on the U.S. side and 7 miles to the north on the Canadian side.
R.V. and marina planned, 36 unit mini storage, and laundry mat and showers planned and needed. A tire retail store is also needed due to the high cost of tires in Canada.
Three bedroom house adjacent to the property, and a three bedroom apartment above the store, and a three bedroom apartment above the restaurant. All three establishments have been newly renovated. Very Nice living quarters in all three locations. Multiple families could live and work here and enjoy a lifestyle that most folks can only dream of.
7 full time and 6 part time
C-Store: 7:00am till 6:00pm - 7 days a week; Restaurant: 4:00pm till 9:00pm - 7 days a week; Parcel Business: 9:00am till 5:00pm - 6 days a week
Support & Training:
Will provide two owners for two weeks for transition of sale. Negotiable.
Down payment and interest for remainder.
Reason For Selling:
Owners have reached retirement age and wish to retire very soon.