Store is located in upscale and low crime area of Dallas. The local police department is just right up the street.
- Business was established in the 70's, but under current ownership since 2004.
- Store occupies 5500SF with 18-door cooler.
- Store has ample parking spaces, very convenient for quick in/out customers.
- Asking price for the business is $230,000 + approx. $250,000 in inventory at cost.
- Seller also owns the land and building. Will consider selling the real estate to qualified prospective liquor store owner/operator.
- Land (includes building foot print/65 parking spaces/landscape) is approximately 43000SF, building is approximately 8500SF (5500SF liquor store and 3000SF vacant space).
The vacant space used to be a party rental hall. It has ceramic floor and 2 bathrooms. It can be leased out to nail shop/other retail/lounge/party rental hall/salon…. for $3,000/month. Asking price for the real property & the liquor business is $1.3 Million + inventory. Prospects will be asked to provide personal financial statements subject to verification & signed non-disclosure form.
For further information, kindly send us an email.