Fitness Studio / Yoga / Personal Training / CrossFit
There is no doubt the fitness industry is growing by leaps and bounds. According to recent research (ihrsa.org), gym and fitness center memberships have increased to nearly 48.5 million Americans! Fitness is a $24 Billion dollar a year industry, and is expected to continue growing over the next 10 years. With more and more consumers becoming more health conscious, Tapout Fitness will be there every step of the way to show you how to capitalize on the fitness explosion!
Why Choose a Fitness Franchise? We have done extensive research on the fitness market including the fitness trend preferences of every age group, and we feel certain our Tapout Fitness Franchise model beats our competition hands down! The Tapout Fitness Franchise offers more than your traditional gym. Our Tapout system platform combines the elements of boxing, kickboxing, cardio, martial arts and fitness training, all in one location, that will appeal to a much broader spectrum of clientele.
What Makes the Tapout Fitness Platform Different? Our Tapout Fitness Franchise Opportunity brings the “best of the best” in the fitness industry to our potential franchisees. We offer some of the most powerful tools in the industry to help you become successful. Tapout Fitness brings together the synergy of an established, multi-international powerhouse brand combined with the latest, industry leading fitness platforms. The Tapout Fitness platform provides you with everything you need to become a successful Fitness Club Owner:
Top 5 Reasons to consider Tapout Fitness:
1. National Brand Recognition and High-end Media Exposure
While offering a ground floor franchise opportunity
2. World Class Infrastructure and Support
Integrated Business Software
Real Estate Support
3. Multiple Revenue Streams
Fitness Programs for Everyone
After School Programs
MMA / Kick Boxing
4. Owner Operator, Semi-Absentee Ownership
5. Fun, Growing Health and Fitness Industry.
Diversity of programs creates member loyalty
Individual and family membership plans
Cost to open a location varies based on the sq. ft. size of actual facility.
-Smaller Gyms would typically range from between $150,000 to $250,000
-Mid-Size Gyms would typically range from between $250,000 to $450,000
-Larger Gyms would typically range from between $350,000 to $650,000
-Min. Net Worth: $250,000
-Credit Score: 680+
To qualify, a potential franchisee will need a minimum of $100,000 in liquid capital and a net worth of $250,000 for a 5K sq. ft. club, and a minimum of $200,000 in liquid capital for larger facilities.
Financing Available: Yes, 80% financing available
Available Territories: Prime locations are available right now!
Note: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer or solicitation can only be made by a franchise disclosure document.
There can be different size clubs to fit the area demographics and economic needs. Moreover, the diversity of classes and program provide for greater member loyalty and additional revenue. For example: a 3,500K sq. ft. club/gyms is design to fit within grocery store anchored (or similar) shopping centers which offer higher traffic but require smaller footprint sized clubs. These smaller clubs offer Tapout Fitness multiple competitive advantages over other local fitness gyms and karate studios. The larger clubs 15K sq. ft. and bigger offer multiple, simultaneous recurring revenue opportunities, as well as, space for special events.
- A turn-key business that requires no prior experience
- A solid business model in a consistently thriving industry
- Lower investment costs for higher profitability
- Low monthly overhead with minimal staffing requirements
- Competitive, multi-level investment choices
- Semi-absentee or owner-operate ownership options
- Generate recurring revenue through membership sales
- Multiple revenue streams with membership sales, personnel training, retail products, & more
- The only fitness franchise that offers Mass Market Brand Recognition
- Private and group classes for both adults and children
- Diversified programs for all age groups & fitness levels
- Special class schedules to accommodate working parents with children
- Kid’s Anti-bullying and Women’s Self Defense
- Corporate memberships for employee benefits
Support & Training:
Comprehensive, on-going training and support provided.
Marketing, social media, classes schedules and more.
Please contact us for more no obligation details.
Great financing options (up to 80%) available to qualified buyers. Simple Financing to $500,000 with credit rating of 680 with no judgments or bankruptcy. Stress-free 401K rollover qualified funding is available to $1,000,000 plus SBA funding also available.