ASSET SALE: In preparation for its founder and principal owner's retirement, DietPower, Inc., is selling all of its websites and its entire suite of trailblazing online and mobile health tools. Based on 30 years of R&D and testing by 1 million users, these intellectual properties are uniquely suited for the rapidly growing artificially-intelligent (AI) personal-health-assistant market. Many have set new standards of versatility and ease. Some have been sold online for years. Others are still secret, but fully engineered and ready to hand to your coders.
Designed to exploit five different revenue streams (both direct-to-consumer and business-to-business), these unique properties should -- in the right hands -- generate seven- to eight-figure sales annually within two to five years. The ideal buyer would be a health insurer; a wellness company; a corporate HR department; a hospital chain; a nutraceutical or vitamin-supplement seller; an existing health website or mobile app; or an entrepreneur with a special interest in fitness, personal nutrition, weight loss, wellness, or longevity.
The properties for sale include:
● DietPower® 4.4, the only software that a) guarantees reaching a goal weight on a target date; b) provides a single Nutrition Quotient™ reflecting your balance of 33 nutrients important in heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and 100 other maladies; and c) shows which of your favorite foods is best to eat next.
● DietPowerLive™, an artificially-intelligent, personified Health Coach who will help millions of consumers manage their weight, nutrition, and medical risks in entirely new ways. Accessed via websites, smart phones, and other mobile devices, this revolutionary personal assistant, engineered over a period of years, will offer proprietary functions unseen in competing products. Not yet launched, DietPowerLive™ is ready to build from an exquisitely detailed, 800-page Functional Requirement Spec and 150 world-class page designs, ready for delivery to your Web development team.
● Numerous trademarks (e.g. DietPower® and its unique apple icon).
● Four websites (e.g. dietpower.com and caloriecounters.com).
● A 70,000-customer database, comprising buyers of not only DietPower software, but also related health and fitness products that we have sold for years.
● More than 100 registered domain names (mostly 2-word URLs that we have held for more than 10 years).
● Nine interactive, online health calculators (e.g. Your Ideal Weight, Your Target Heart Zone, Your Calorie Budget, Your Famous Twin™).
● Proprietary micro-personalization technologies invented by our founder.
● Hundreds of evergreen articles and quizzes on nutrition and fitness ("Is Your Weight Killing You?" "Should You Eat the Peel?", "Two Minutes to Save a Friend's Life"), authored by our international award-winning science and medical writers. (To see examples, visit http://www.my.dietpower.com/features/.)
DietPower's intellectual properties are perfectly suited to e-commerce, because users of our weight loss and nutrition coaching software are mostly overweight or underweight middle-agers with medical risks (diabetes, heart disease, cancer) who are eager to buy nutritional supplements, exercise equipment, functional foods, bathroom and food scales, blood-pressure monitors, fitness wearables, gym memberships, and hundreds of other health-related products and services.
All of DietPower's assets were invented by company founder, chairman, and CEO Terry Dunkle, a former top editor of Reader's Digest who created HealthDay. the Internet's leading producer of science-based, personalized medical news. Dunkle also authored one of the Internet's landmark personalization patents.
Because Dunkle has always been more interested in creating life-saving technologies than in making money, he has invested most of his company's revenues in research and development instead of marketing. As a result, the company's intellectual assets are worth many times more than its current size would indicate. These "stealth" technologies are ripe for exploitation by someone with an entrepreneurial mind, interest in health and fitness, and access to ready capital and people with the right skills.
To learn more abou this opportunity, ask to see our Intellectual Properties List and our PowerPoint illustating its potential.
Although revenues formerly topped $1 million in today's dollars, we have begun distributing our main product for free in order to minimize taxes while keeping our Web presence. The buyer can easily restore the product to paying status, as well as marketing hundreds of products to its users.
Reason For Selling:
Owner is preparing for retirement.