This mobile and scalable business provides top quality leather, vinyl, and plastic repair services to the furni-ture, automotive, commercial, aviation, marine, medical, and residential markets. The home-based busi-ness operates in an exclusive territory, which is ranked in the top 10 wealthiest counties by median income in the US!
The Company is primed for growth with several opportunities including active and targeted marketing, partnership development, and more. The Business is low-overhead, profitable and recession-proof! Own-ership has full control of scheduling, hours and can take over an existing franchise, without the hassle of starting from nothing. In addition, Douglas County, Colorado boasts the perfect environment for this busi-ness to shine.
Inquire today for more information.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provid-ed form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of infor-mation for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. Thank you for your time!
Home-based. A wrapped van is available for sale with the purchase of the business.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Low Overhead & Scalable Business with Multiple Income Streams.
(2) Large, Exclusive Territory just South of Denver, CO.
(3) Reputable & Supportive Franchisor.
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Marketing & Advertising – Current ownership engages in very little advertising, and business is driven primarily through word-of-mouth. Actively engaging in online advertising, especially target-ing specific customers could prove to be extremely beneficial.
(2) Pursue commercial clients – Sales are currently, primarily generated through residential connec-tions. Pursuing higher-margin, and more often, repeat commercial clients could save time and boost the bottom line!
(3) Hire Additional Staff - The owner is the sole operator. A new owner could hire additional full-time employees to grow a team of technicians and rapidly grow the business.
Support & Training:
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reason For Selling:
Ownership would like to focus exclusively on his consulting business.