This long-standing business offers many different services to its customers, which include: providing glass, mirror, and insulating units to a large variety of glass shops located near the southern border of Michigan. The company currently has a large presence in the commercial contracting market. There is the opportunity to expand their presence in the wholesale and residential markets if a focus is put on this area in the future.
With about 23 years in the business, this company has mastered their techniques within their industry. They have worked with a multitude of well known, valued customers. The owner has personally taken a large hand in the business, they are often seen measuring, scheduling, or completing other day-to-day basic activities to help the company run. The most important responsibility that the owner has taken on is developing and sustaining the relationships between the commercial contractors and the company. They believe that the primary goal is to do whatever it takes to help the company succeed.
The company currently faces no real competitors in the market that they worry could affect their future growth. There has been a significant amount of consolidation within the industry as of late, and the company feels they have emerged from these challenges as one of the leaders. The relationships that the company continues to create and cultivate with new customers will help expand its business in not only a commercial customer setting, but also, a wholesale and residential customer setting as well. They believe that the connections that they make with the right customers are the key to helping them keep a market advantage. The location of the company has offered a solid and secure presence in the marketplace. This has assisted in building and upholding the loyal customer base that the company has enjoyed working with throughout its history.
The owner is willing to sell the Company to the right buyer, so he can retire. However, the owner is open to staying on for a defined period of time after the Business is acquired by a new owner. This will give the new owner ample time to learn and fully transition into the Business.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency. You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the email cannot be found, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA and answers to some basic questions the Confidential Information Memorandum (C) will be sent to you from the project manager.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A FOLLOW UP EMAIL AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR NDA, PLEASE CHECK YOUR
JUNK MAIL FIRST. If you do not see the email there, please email email@example.com for support. Thank you in advance!
Near the Michigan border.
The Company owns a 12,185 sq. ft. facility. Real estate is included in the sale price.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Longevity and Reputation: The company has provided its unique, personally developed services to a wide range of industries for about 23 years. Over this time span, the company has created solid relationships, developed a strong and sustainable contract glazing system, and formed a diverse customer base and network of local contractors.
(2) Experienced and Versatile Upper Management: The owner and upper management have been working at the company for a long period of time, most for at least 10 years or more. Upper management has a great understanding of the processes and services that the company provides.
(3) Little Competition: No current competition that the company worries will hinder sales or growth in the future.
(4) Inventory Advantages: This company holds glass inventory in its facilities to sell to customers and competitors in the area. This gives them the advantage of being the supplier to the many other glass companies instead of the competition.
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Diversifying the Market: Currently, a large majority of the company’s services are concentrated towards commercial contracting. Sales would benefit by catering to the untapped wholesale market and hiring additional sales representatives or implementing a sales strategy.
(2) Establishing Infrastructure: With the current projects and workflow, the company’s current facility is close to meeting revenue capacity. If the company could utilize the vacant lot that they own to build a second facility or additional square footage for the current facility, they could create the needed space to sustain growth for the long-term future of the company.
(3) Implementing Financial and Processing Software: The company currently tracks all financials with a paper-based system. By implementing financial software, the production and operation times could be cut in half, which leads to higher margins and an increase in projects they could perform.
(4) Operations and Production Expansion: Currently, the company only operates during its 1st shift to complete the production of its products. The 2nd and 3rd shifts are available to add additional capacity and workload.
(5) Expanding Service offerings to Additive Manufacturing: The additive manufacturing market is currently an untapped specialty in the company’s field. This type of service would overlap well with the current services they offer, as well as open a new market opportunity for an increase in customers and sales.
Support & Training:
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.