About the Cookie Company:
• Gourmet cookie company founded in 2004.
• Well Known brand in the Hudson Valley region of New York.
• Focused on a growing market – Natural, No additives or preservatives.
• Products currently self-distributed with a route of 80 retailers that carry our Gourmet Cookie Products estimated at $110,000 in 2017.
• Store front location generates about $50K in additional business annually.
Company Product and Service:
• Well established brand that is fully Trademarked.
• Product line distributed to retailers: Consist of 10+ unique gourmet bagged cookie types and 10 specialty items.
• Cookies are on displays rack within supermarkets. Business currently has an inventory of 30 additional displays for future stores.
• Cookies are delivered direct to each Store.
• Product currently self-distributed with a route of 80 supermarkets that carry our Gourmet Cookie Products.
• Proven product within supermarkets and deli’s.
• Product is now in major supermarket chains with potential to grow by several hundred stores.
• Product and brand can easily be developed into a Franchise.
• Potential to expand through New York’s Accelerate program.
• Gross Profit has averaged 50% to 53% over the past three years. Additional automation will drive greater margins.
What is included in sale of business:
• Established retail customer base which can be expanded on a national basis
• Owner developed distribution system
• Current Inventory – averages $5K on a weekly basis
• Receivables – averages $5K on a weekly basis
• Packaging with nutritional information and barcoding allows for national distribution
• Computer and software
Kindly contact us for more details.
Leased space: Approximately 1,000 square feet
Lease renews on January 1st each year
Limitation: foot traffic and parking
The location has hard water
Store has both electric and gas oven
Baking area has a hood system
No taxes paid on location (leased)
• Proven product within supermarkets and deli’s
• Product is now in major supermarket chains with potential to grow by several hundred stores
• Product and brand can easily be developed into a Franchise
• Potential to expand through New York’s Accelerate program
• Gross Profit has averaged 60% to 63% over the past three years. Additional automation and/or co-packing will drive greater margins
Reason For Selling:
Owner reaching retirement