Own your own business in one of the fastest growing most beautiful areas in the U.S. Enjoy the nice year-round climate and affordable living in one of the most beautiful areas in the northwest with easy access to mountains, lakes, and streams. This area boasts some of the best boating, skiing, camping, golfing and outdoor recreation at beautiful Lake Tahoe. The location is known as the festival capital of the west coast. Some of the festivals include Hot August Nights, National Air Races, Hot Air Balloon Races, Annual Rib Cook-Off, Street Vibrations, world renowned Burning Man and many more. Enjoy great food, shows and gambling while you’re here. There are things to do all year round.
Food trucks are the #1 business to own. They are affordable to own; low overhead with an almost unlimited earning potential. Why spend 10-20 years paying off a franchise when you can be free and clear in as little as 2 years owning your own food truck? Traditional businesses take 3-5 years to become profitable and then 90% fail during this time. And you could be losing $200K each year while trying to learn the ins and outs. Investing in an established business will save you valuable time and money.
Pizza is one of the most popular foods in America and always in great demand. Who doesn’t love pizza?
Included in the purchase of the business:
- Established business accounts
- List of potential account/business centers who schedule lunch trucks
- Policies, procedures, & checklists
- Recipes including “How to make Pizza from Scratch”
- Purchasing list; where to shop; what to buy
- How to pay quarterly taxes.
- Where to take Food Handler Courses and How to Pass.
- How and where to apply for business licenses.
- List of websites for parts and repairs.
- Where to get tech support and assistance.
- How to prep for events.
- Where to purchase affordable Food Truck Insurance.
- Info on Food Service area and much more
Limited pizza truck competition.
Kindly contact us for more details.
Minimal direct competition.There are no other Pizza Food Trucks in Reno. There is one pizza trailer business.
The business has the potential to operate two trucks. Expansion could include in different areas and a truck operating during summer and moving into other area in the winter.