This is an opportunity to acquire a leader in the light manufacturing and service sector. Project Ardillo (“Company”) has a history of strong profitability, powerful brand recognition, and a diversified, recurring customer base. The Company generated revenue of ~$5,000,000 in calendar year 2018 with a 16% adjusted EBITDA margin and a ~11% post-tax net income. Sales for 2019 are forecasted to increase by a minimum of $500,000 due to the retention of a new long-term, highly sought after, client.
• A 24-year-old company showing consistent year-over-year sales growth and profitability
• Geographically located in an area of strong population and construction growth; both of which
will result in additional demand for the Company’s services and products
• Diverse, recurring commercial, B2B, and residential customer base
• Easily expandable into other geographic areas and parallel services
• Long-term, dedicated employees
• Unique and diverse product line and service offerings
• Strong management team in place
• Substantial capacity for growth without requiring facility cap-ex
• New market opportunities in surrounding areas including large MSA’s
• Strong customer loyalty and longevity due to quality of service
• High barriers to entry due to market dominance and initial start-up costs
• High employee satisfaction and retention with low turnover
• Capable of production and custom work
• Diverse product line
• A “clean” company - No litigation, No debt, No environmental issues
2 buildings - 8,000 sq/ft and 7,500 sq/ft
Two buildings owned by sellers, available for purchase or lease.
No direct competition, Company has the market share in the area.
Potential to expand to opposite coast and up the coast from where the Company is located. High potential to double earnings within 2-5 years via expansion. Company name has a high level of entity goodwill value and is well-known in the area as the only place to go for service needs.
Condo/apartment for small family available above one of the Company buildings. Owners currently live there 50% of the time.
Support & Training:
Turn-key business, management in place, training available for new owners as needed via transition period and "on-call" consulting.