Resort For Sale - Invest in Yourself!
Own your very own town in one of the most pristine areas in the Northwest of the Continental United States. This Gem of the north is unique and is a special place that has much to offer.
The location of this exceptional and profitable business opportunity can be reached by highway as it has excellent highway frontage. It can also be reached by boat as it sets on the bank of a major historical river and can also be reached by plane as it is located at the end of one of the very few runways that is considered an international airport with a grass runway.
This once early pioneering gold and silver mining town beginning in the 1700’s and peaking in the 1890’s began its decline after WWII and digressed into a ghost town in the years that followed. In the past 14 years this small village has been reborn into a bustling village year round attracting tourist and visitors with a lively turnout for summer weekends as well as daily repeat clientele.
Included in the sale of this small village are three viable, profitable and well established businesses considered to be high traffic areas. The three businesses are as follows:
- A full Convenience / Grocery Store with two fuel pumps serving all three grades of gas and one grade of diesel and one propane dispenser. The store has a full three bedroom 2024 sq. ft. apartment and one office above it.
- An independently owned non franchised Fed-EX, UPS Parcel Packaging receiving and shipping services depot that includes US Postal mailboxes and US mail services. There are three additional fuel pumps with this business that also serves all grades of gas and one grade of diesel.
- A full restaurant presently specializing in Bar-B-Que with a current beer and wine license. The restaurant also has a separate full three bedroom hostel / hotel utilized for travelers. An RV campground that is situated on the bank of a clear and pristine river with ownership of river frontage.
- This spectacular businesses opportunity is especially attractive to “Prepper Survivalist” due to the amount of like-minded employees it can employee and house on site as well as the proximity to remoteness mountains minutes away. This business opportunity is also ideal for a family operated business because of the amount of housing included in this diverse business sale.
- Revenue for 2009 thru 2016 provided to potential buyers
- 6 Full time employees
- 1 Part time employee
Please, interested inquiries only contact us for additional detailed information.
Hours to contact: 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Pacific Time 7 days per week.
C-Store: 2,428 square feet; Restaurant: 1,340 square feet; Shipping & Receiving Outlet: 1,050 square feet
Located on the U.S. and Canadian border and is one of a very few within the United States that is located at a port of entry.
Located at the Port of entry into Canada and is accessible by a major highway, major river and air strip. The entire village goes with the sell of this offer. Only minutes away from the mountains and clear water.
Nearest competition is 30 miles to the south on the U.S. side and 7 miles to the north on the Canadian side.
R.V. and marina planned, 36 unit mini storage, and laundry mat and showers planned and needed. A tire retail store is also needed due to the high cost of tires in Canada.
Three bedroom house adjacent to the property, and a three bedroom apartment above the store, and a three bedroom apartment above the restaurant. All three establishments have been newly renovated. Very Nice living quarters in all three locations. Multiple families could live and work here and enjoy a lifestyle that most folks can only dream of.
6 full time and 1 part time
C-Store: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM - 7 days a week;
Restaurant: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM - 7 days a week;
Parcel Business: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - 6 days a week
Support & Training:
Will provide two owners for four weeks then 1 owner for 1 week for transition of sale. Negotiable.
Down payment and interest for remainder for qualifier.
Reason For Selling:
Owners have reached retirement age and wish to retire very soon.