Back to Top

Add to Shortlist View Shortlist
Receive Email Alerts

Listing ID: 2655073

Profitable Auto Repair & Transmission For Sale

Northern Chicago Suburbs, Lake, Illinois, United States

$ 439,000

(Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included)

Revenue: $ 410,277

Cash Flow: $ 171,131

Business Description

Looking for a highly profitable, full-service auto repair and transmission shop located in the northern Chicago suburbs with sales exceeding $400,000? An established fixture in the community for over 30 years, this A+ rated business with the Better Business Bureau has steady business, an extensive loyal client base, and yields the owner an annual income of over $170,000. Transmission work on cars and trucks from repairs to total rebuilds makes up about 65% of their total business. The remaining 35% is generated from a wide variety of repair services: brakes, tune-ups, emission control, regular maintenance, and more.


Known throughout the region for excellent transmission work and general repair, this business does a high volume of transmission sales shop-to-shop in addition to referral work from customers and local shops. SBA/US Bank financing is available. Over $80,000 in assets will be transferred with the sale. This does not include their real estate which is valued at $220,000 and available separately from the asking price. For more information or to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent listed below by phone or email.

Property Details

Size:

3,200 total sq. ft.

Years Established:

31

Property Type:

Real

FF&E:

$ 82,500

Inventory Value:

$ 4,200

Real Estate Value:

$ 220,000

Other Details

Business Location:

Northern Chicago Suburbs. Lake County.

Premise Details:

Over 2,600 sq ft. facility. Valued at $220,000 and available separately from asking price.

Expansion Potential:

Addition of fleet work. Market towards auto shop that do not perform transmission work for referrals.

Operation Details

Employees:

4

Support & Training:

Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks at no cost.

Miscellaneous

Reason For Selling:

Retirement

Contact this seller

Already a Member? login

Fields marked with a * are mandatory












CAPTCHA image
*Please enter the 5 digits as they appear in the image on the left.
 Yes I wish to receive the monthly newsletter and other emails directly from BusinessForSale.com
 I have read and agree with the Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy