Back to Top

Add to Shortlist View Shortlist
Receive Email Alerts

Listing ID: 2557102

Profitable Home Improvement / General Contractor For Sale

western Chicago suburbs, DuPage, Illinois, United States

$ 369,000

(Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included)

Revenue: $ 597,687

Cash Flow: $ 82,220

Business Description

This listing is for a profitable and well-established home improvement specialist and general contractor located in the western Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This contractor specializes in commercial and residential remodeling, rehabilitation, new construction, design and general contracting services. The business features quality tradesmen with excellent referrals and an outstanding reputation in their marketplace. Their home improvement skills, experience and knowledge brings comfort to home owners and garners them with their large number of referrals and excellent reviews. The bulk of their business (90%) comes from residential services with whom they have a large base of satisfied customers. The remaining 10% comes from consistently contracted government projects. This business offers a knowledgeable, hands-on owner a yearly income of over $80,000 with approximately $74,395 in assets to be transferred with the business sale. The business has been featured in magazines and other related trade publications as well. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Property Details

Size:

600 sq ft.

Years Established:

37

Property Type:

Lease

FF&E:

$ 51,200

Inventory Value:

$ 23,195

Other Details

Business Location:

DuPage County. Western Chicago Suburbs

Premise Details:

Relocatable Business. 600 sq ft. Available for Lease

Operation Details

Employees:

10

Support & Training:

Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks. Willing to stay on up to 2 years in a sales capacity.

Relocatable:

Business Relocatable

Miscellaneous

Reason For Selling:

Other business interests. Willing to stay on in a sales capacity for up to 2 years.

Contact this seller

Already a Member? login

Fields marked with a * are mandatory












CAPTCHA image
*Please enter the 5 digits as they appear in the image on the left.
 Yes I wish to receive the monthly newsletter and other emails directly from BusinessForSale.com
 I have read and agree with the Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy