Since its founding in 2013, the Profitable Barbecue Restaurant has been offering customers a menu full of Texas-style slow-smoked barbeque. The Company is turnkey with a manager in place that handles the Restaurant’s daily operations. The current owner is not involved with the Restaurant other than high-level oversight. The BBQ Restaurant has several revenue streams and a large online following that make it a great acquisition opportunity.
All of the equipment was purchased new when the Company was founded a few years ago. The 3,300 sq. ft. building is owned by a related entity and is available for sale or lease.
The owner is seeking to transition the Company to new ownership so that he has more time to focus on other business interests. He is willing to provide assistance to a new owner through a reasonable transition period.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Owned 3,300 sq. ft. facility available for sale with the business.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Several Revenue Streams: The Company is able to generate revenue from several different lines of business to create stable operating conditions not available to typical restaurants.
(2) Absentee Owner: The Restaurant has a manager in place who handles day-to-day operations allowing for flexible management. This also creates an opportunity for business improvement through increased involvement with new ownership.
(3) Well-Established Support Network: The Restaurant has a supportive network that provides useful guidance in managing the Company.
(4) Great Reviews: The Restaurant is well-followed online and receives great reviews for its friendly staff and delicious food.
(1) Add Alcoholic Beverages
(2) Invest in Drive-Through Addition
Support & Training:
Ownership willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited seller-financing available for qualified buyers.