RESTAURANT BUSINESS SALE PRICE: $389,900
LEASE: 10yr + 5yr
INSIDE SQ. FT.: approx. 950+
- Other assets: Beer and wine license
- The restaurant is street level, zoned commercial
- Can convert to almost any concept / décor is flexible.
- Metered and residential street parking is available
- San Francisco’s Russian Hill District is driven by high income households, its’ culture defined by a strong residential and commercial community.
- Fully equipped restaurant with Type I hood
Other restaurants and businesses nearby:
Walgreens, Nick's Crispy Tacos, Escape from New York Pizza, Peet’s Coffee, The Bagelry, Starbucks, Bullitt, Russian Hill Bookstore, Gioia Pizzeria, The Buccaneer, Greens Sports Bar, Cole Hardware, La Boulange, Crunch, LaFoli, St. Frank’s, Lemongrass, The Loving Cup, Verbena, Aux Delices, Tonic, Leopold’s, Andy’s, and more.
RESTAURANT BUSINESS SALE AND LEASE ONLY – BUILDING IS NOT FOR SALE.
To have property showing, Confidential Agreement will be provided to prospective buyer.